expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 29, 2009

The Swine Flu and no shaking hands!

Today at Cameron's graduation ceremony from the 6th grade, the Principal was telling us how the whole presentation would go and she let us know that she would not be shaking hands with each child as she gave them their awards because of the Swine Flu. That they have been asked by the district not to shake hands because if she does shake hands with every child by the time she gets to the last kid they will have shaken hands with everyone therefore spreading lots of germs.

How do YOU feel about this? Are YOU worried about the Swine Flu?

I personally think this is crap and that we have lived this long why are we so overly concerned with germs. I mean I do understand the need to be clean and all, but I think this pushes the envelope. After all if we try to shelter ourselves from all germs we will never build up an immunity to those that can really harm us imo.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that's a tough one. I'm with you, germs are everywhere and we need them to a point to establish immunity. On the other hand I can see the school covering their behinds. Tough one. But I'll come shake hands =)

    ReplyDelete