expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam over at Saturday 9 posts 9 questions every Saturday. "Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment."

1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited?
Yes it drives me bonkers!!

2. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Mark

3. Last person on your missed call list?
Cam.......

4. Who calls you the most?
My mother

5. What is your favorite song about breaking up?
Jewel ~ You Were Meant for Me

6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be?
Hummmm how bout a gift card to Starbucks! It has been ages since I have been able to afford to stop there! lol

7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one?
Any song by Creedence Clearwater Revival

8. Do you live for today or tomorrow?
I try my best to live for today, but find myself looking more towards tomorrow.

9. What movie villain scared you as a kid?
Skeletor from He-Man scared the piss out of me! lol

For more Saturday 9 participants click here!