expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Monkey In a Suit.

The Monkey's Meme

1. Name one person who made you smile today: Jeremy :)

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Sleeping

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Brushing Princesses hair after her shower and cleaning up after dinner.

4. What is your favorite candy bar? Skor bar

5. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope

6. What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Dr Pepper

7. What was the last thing you ate? Shepard's Pie

8. The last sporting event you watched?
I think it was Boxing....

9. Do you go to church every Sunday? No

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Yes actually, but I love me some Pizza too!

11. What are you doing tomorrow?
Cleaning house, doing some yard work and taking the kids swimming at the Y.

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Kangaroos

13. Biggest annoyance right now?
Time and Money

14. Last song listened to?
Rob Zombie ~ Feel So Numb

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No, but I wish I could afford to do so.

16. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope

17. Is anyone jealous of you?
Not that I know of and I cannot think of any reason why anyone would be.

18. What do you usually do during the day?
Whatever needs to be done

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Not really

20. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Not at the moment

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.

10 comments:

  1. Time and money are big annoyances aren't they? Have a good Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Skor bars! Can I go swimming with you. I need a break in the pool. Here. is my Sunday Stealing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i love your promptness :D

    wonderful SS to you!

    http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunday-stealing-monkeys-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't ever seen a kangaroo before and I really want to!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Diet Dr. Pepper. :) Have a wonderful Sunday!

    Kelly B

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet.....golly, it's been so long since I've brushed a child's hair after bathing....even my grandkids are grown up.

    Come on over if you can find time today....my Sunday Stealing is now posted. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skor bar? Why am I the last one to hear about these things? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skor bars are nummy! Have a great Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great. Now I gotta go get a Skor's bar. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete