expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Morning Meme

Hi all, another week is just beginning and it is time for yet another weekly installment of the Monday Morning MeMe!! Karen asks the questions(in blue) and my answers follow(in black)!

1. Do you prefer writing on paper or a keyboard? Why?
Definitely keyboard! Mainly because I have crappy handwriting and it just comes to me so much easier when I type, I am lazy that way.

Care to hand write a short letter to us, scan it, and then post it to your blog?
I just reformatted and I don't have my printer up and running yet so I can't.

2. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now? (Assuming you’re wearing shoes. Although if you’re not, that certainly says something, too.)
Nope not wearing shoes cause it's late and I am sitting at my desk.

Describe your favorite pair of shoes.
My favorites would have to be my Doc Martens. They are mid shin black suede boots with a little pocket on the outside of each. I have had them since high school so they are really really old and have been resoled at least once.

Now tell us how they make you feel when you wear them.
They make me feel young and like I could stomp the crap out of anyone! lol

3. Who was your arch enemy in high school?
I don't think I had an arch enemy in high school or ever really. Although there are people I did not like, I don't remember any of their names. lol

Why were they your enemy?
See above answer

Do you think you could be friends today? Why or why not?
I think I could be friends with someone I disliked back in high school as long as they never did anything horrible to me because people change so much as they get older and hell high school was 15yrs ago!

4. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one ability or quality, what would it be?
Self control

How would this new-found ability or quality change your life?
I really really struggle with having enough of it and it would help with so many different aspect of life from weight loss to school etc etc

For more Monday Morning Meme participants click here!

5 comments:

  1. I didn't have any enemies in high school either... huh.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I like that feeling of being able to stomp the crap out of people - even if I never would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be a strong super power to have

    ReplyDelete
  4. Self control sounds good to me too.
    I think I'm going to take off my handwriting pic! No one else posted one (that I've seen at least) =0(



    Happy Monday!
    I played too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I'm adding your button to mine to share your humorous thoughts with others.

    Please feel free to do the same, if you'd like. :o)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete