expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tell Me Thursday

My photos for this week's Wordless Wednesday are of the awesome and thoughtful gifts I received for Mother's Day. I am so grateful for such an awesome family and the fact that they wanted to spend so much time just to make me happy! I love them all very very much! :)

This teacup is a gift that I received from Spunky and it just melted my heart. It has a tea bag in the little pocket and the poem says:

"Here's a gift for Mother's Day
I'll try my best in every way
But when you get upset with me,
Relax
and have a cup of tea!"

Then we have Cameron's gift to me which I was incredibly thoughtful and creative! He made me coupons and I love the thought he put into it. Those are the best kind of gifts right from the heart. :)
Click here for the original WW photo and if you would like to join in the fun and tell the back story to your Wordless Wednesday post or just to read the stories behind others photos please visit Tell Me Thursday!