expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday Morning Meme

Hi all, another week is just beginning and it is time for yet another weekly installment of the Monday Morning MeMe!! Karen asks the questions(in blue) and my answers follow(in black)!

1. Rate the level of intensity you have about wanting to know God – no desire, low priority, curious, great desire, high priority, desperate to learn more. Explain your answer.
I guess I would put myself in the curious category. As a child I grew up being force fed a steady diet of religion and so as an adult I am a bit confused as to how I want to more forward.

2. What’s one of your nicknames?
Phoenix

How did you get that nickname?
It is the name I have always used while gaming and so it just kinda stuck.

What do you prefer to be called?
I don't mind being called Phoenix, I quite like it actually.

3. What do you have to have with you when you travel? Why?
My pillows are really the only thing I cannot travel without because I am seriously attached to them and cannot sleep without them!!

4. What do you think about reading books on an electronic reading device?
I have honestly not heard about this, so I must be living under a rock! lol

Do you have an electronic reading device? Do you love it? Why? If you don’t love it, why not?
See above answer.

If you don’t have one, would you consider buying one? Other than the price, tell us another reason why you might not want to own one.
I will have to research it and find out what it is before I can give you an answer. lol

For more Monday Morning Meme participants click here!

2 comments:

  1. You've got a very cool nickname! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I like your nickname too!

    Passing by from the Monday Morning Meme group. See my post here:
    Life Needs Retouches

    ReplyDelete