expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, December 23, 2010

FOOD!!!

Day 5-Your favorite recipes

I have "most" of my favorite recipes already here, so I will post a few links to the recipes that come to mind first! :)

Grammy's Squash Casserole is the first recipe that comes to mind cause almost everyone loves it despite the Velveeta! lol

The Chile Rellenos recipe is another of the family's favorites and mine. It takes a lot of time and effort to make them, but it is SO worth it!

The Honey Garlic glazed Meatballs are one of the kids favorites so I am throwing them in there because how often can you make the kids and adults happy!? We serve this with rice and salad, it would be good with potatoes also.

Monkey Bread with Apple Butter. I make this every Christmas morning because the kids love it and honestly I am not a morning person, so it's one of the few breakfasts I am up to make...

These are just a few off the top of my head. There are tons more, so please feel free to search through my recipes by typing Recipe Rally into the search bar at the top left, then click on the words Recipe Rally under the first post and that will bring up all the recipes on my blog!

Merry Christmas and Happy cooking! :) :)