expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins



1. What in the world do I think I am doing?!?

2. If I can say anything with certainty it is that my children are loved and well fed.

3. Go forth and multiply!!

4. My Granddaddy sent the best Christmas gift ever this year!

5. I keep thinking that this has to get better at some point! I will keep holding my head high, I will keep trying my best and I know I will succeed!!

6. This will work out one way or not.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my kiddos watching Christmas movies, tomorrow my plans include taking the kiddos on a hike(as much as Cameron's back can handle), doing some sorta craft and Sunday, I want to make Christmas cookies with my little sister Hannah, Mom and Missy!!! :)

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!