expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Love we all need it

(Mike, Me, Bryan, Jeremy and Warren back in 2000)

Day 3-Your first true love


I have been married once in this short life and "in love" several times, but I have only had one true love. I met Jeremy my Freshman year in high school and instantly knew this was someone that would be important in my life. We dated for awhile and he was "the one" who turned me from a girl to woman, if you know what I mean. So of course from that moment on he has held a special place in my heart.(Us in 2005)

We remained friends throughout high school even though we moved forward with different romantic relationships, but always held the same social circles. We had a close group of friends that all hung out on a consistent basis so remained close through the years. As we grew into adults and I moved to New Mexico for several years and we lost touch, but every time I came back to Austin we would visit for at least a little while.(This past September)

I watched him go through many relationships and wondered if he would ever find the right person. I had no idea at the time that person would be me. We had know each other and been such good friends for so long it was not something that crossed my mind. I had not even considered him as an option.(New Year 2010)

When I came back from New Mexico in 2004 as a free woman we met back up as friends and the chemistry etc was still there as if we had never parted. Things were complicated and difficult for both of us to say the least, but we made it work and I am so happy that we did! I love him with all my heart, he is my soul mate, my one and only!!!(and at Thanksgiving 2010)