expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family relationships

Day 4-Your parents

When I was younger my parents would always say that the world would end if they ever split up.. I guess because they felt like they were perfect for each other and that nothing could ever come in the way of that love.

In 1998ish my parents split up and the world of course kept turning, but now quite a bit differently. I was 20yrs old when my parents split up so it affected me a lot differently than it did my brother and sister who were much younger than me. I have nothing but fond memories of my parents being together, they were perfect. Although now I understand and did see the issues that were happening and vowed never to do those same things in my relationships.

My dad and my youngest brother Blake. :)

My mom got remarried in 2000 to a wonderful man who makes her very very happy. My father was remarried a few years ago. They are having a bit of a hard time right now, but I wish them the best of luck.Mom and Mike @ this year's Thanksgiving! :)