expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The hidden meaning in things

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name?

As I sat here listening to Christmas music on the "old people" radio station (it's AWESOME for Christmas music!!!) while making sure I have bought all the Christmas presents, stuffers, wrapping papers, ribbon, other odds and ends, double and triple checking my cookie recipes and menu additions for Christmas dinner, I realized I had not done the "Day 2" part of the Meme I started yesterday so here goes...

It's pretty simple, Phoenix is my "gamer" tag and I have always really liked it. The name or a variation on the name, I used when I played SWG and WOW. I still use it for pretty much any gaming related thing, for my phoenixxrises @ gmail email addy and of course like here on the blog as part of the title.

Since I wanted this to be a mommy blog or my idea of one I felt that Blogging Mama went well and kinda all rolled of the tongue. Now in hindsight I wish I had kept it a bit shorter, but all and all I am glad that I choose this name.