expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 1

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts.

Hello all :)

My name is Leanne and I am the proud mother to four wonderfully obnoxious, curious and well meaning children! I am in love with my high school sweetie, we are blended family and we try to face it all with a bit of humor since that of course makes everything easier. Some days we do better than others, but we always have love AND each other!

A recent picture of me from November when I had my cut and colored to cover all the Gray!!

15 Interesting facts about me:
  1. I have streaks of gray in my hair like the Frankenstein's bride. lol

    2. I am incredibly compulsive about how certain things line up on my desk.

    3. I HATE, I mean HATE the telephone with a passion! For no real reason either it just causes me anxiety and stress. Sad part is once I get started talking to someone I am comfy with you cannot get me to shut up.

    4. I kill plants! Well not on purpose, but I cannot keep plants alive any kind even ivy it's kinda sad!

    5. I am not myself if I do not have at the LEAST 8hrs of sleep! Thank goodness all my kiddos are old enough to sleep now!

    6. I am scared of butterflies or well anything that flies near my face.

    7. I pick things up with my toes a lot and I am deadly when pinching with them. lol

    8. I cannot touch anything made out of paper while my fingers are wet.

    9. My fingernails HAVE to be long or I cannot deal with touching anything.
10. I have serious OCD about certain things.

11. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters, but I am the only one of my kind!(meaning the exact same DNA)

12. If I had the chance, I'd sleep all day long, every day. I'm always so tired.

13. My left foot is half a size smaller than my right foot and I passed it on to at least one of my children!

14. 7) I am an 1/4 Cherokee

15. I have a brother and sister who are the same ages as my two oldest kids!