expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tell Me Thursday

This week's WW photo is of the kids on Easter three years ago in 2006. The reason I put up these photos was to compare them to the post right before from this year's Easter fun. It is amazing to me how much the children have changed. Also it was a very different Easter for all of us that year because Princess had broken her wrists a week before and it really changed so many things for her and us as a family. Having Easter without the full use of her arms was a bit challenging for her, but Uncle Chip played basket holder for her so that helped a bunch!

The weirdest thing about me posting these photos is the fact that Princess somehow managed to re-break her wrists yesterday. Along with the fact that it was a total freak occurrence for her to have broken them twice, I had been riddled with nightmares for days before it happened. I somehow feel like between that and posting these photos I am somehow responsible for putting it out there to the universe as crazy as that sounds. So this week's WW has somehow taken on a life of it's own.

If you would like to join in the fun and tell the back story to your Wordless Wednesday post or just to read the stories behind others photos please visit Tell Me Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! We're glad you participated and told the story behind your photo! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...I have to go read about the re-broken wrists. eeekkkkk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how well the Princess is dealing with all this - she is one brave kid!! Of course, I may be a little prejudiced, lol.

    ReplyDelete