1. How do you like your eggs?
I like mine fried, on toast with a little butter.
2. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Mark, the kids dad...
3. Do you have a place you keep 'junk' in your home?
Yes we do several actually.. We have a bookshelf next to the front door, a few shelves on it are for junk. Then in our room there is a nice little pile building up..
4. What is on your 'spring cleaning' list?
Up first would be cleaning out the laundry room and my closet! Then I need to tackle the rest of the boxes that have lined the entry way since we moved in... I made great progress last week, but I still have quite a few boxes to unpack.
5. What blog post have you written recently that you'd like more people to know about?
I have two and mine are both recipes of course! ;) First is the Corn Chowder I made a few weeks ago at Jeremy's request. He loved it and so did the kids!
Second would have to be the Soft Pretzel Bites I made with the kids. It was fun to make them and they were delicious! Thanks to Jamie Cooks It Up!
To participate in the Meet me on Monday Meme please visit Acting Balanced.