expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 12, 2012

Meet me on Monday

Acting Balanced

Here are today's Questions:

1. What are your plans for St. Patrick's Day?
We will have all four kids this St Patrick's Day so I would like it to be especially awesome! We will of course wear green and be having one of our favorites for dinner Beef and Irish Stout Stew with Authentic Irish Soda Bread! I am sure we will do tons of crafts as well since my kiddos can never get enough of being crafty! :)

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
The living room because that is where all the chaos happens and I like to be in the middle of things!

3. What 'gadget' do you have that you can't live without?
I just got my first smartphone this past week! I can truly say I don't know how I lived without it!! The navigation app has already saved me twice! lol

4. What will your first thought be when you learn that you won a lottery?
If it is a million dollar jackpot it would be "OMFG I can breathe!"

5. Other than Acting Balanced and your own, what is your favorite blog to read?
Currently it would be Mommy Wants Vodka!

To participate in the Meet me on Monday Meme please visit Acting Balanced.

3 comments:

  1. heading over to check out mommy wants vodka... anyone who blogs with that name must be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great set of answers! Hope you do have a great St. Patrick's Day with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers, I chose my phone too.
    Mommy wants vodka - can't stand vodka, but a blog named something like that is definitely worth checking out ;-)

    ReplyDelete