Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.
1. Spring brings warmth, colorful flowers and BUGS!
2. I have a strong craving for Asparagus! Yes I know I am weird! lol
3. I forgot to pick up trash bags the other day and wow what a epic mistake! Do you know how much trash 5 people generate everyday!
4. Baked Blueberry French Toast is delicious!
5. Heads, shoulders, knees and OMG what's that!?
6. Swimming is my favorite form of exercise when it's warm enough out not to wear a coat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making Sweet and Sour Chicken (I have a non pork eating child) for the first time, recipe of course to follow, tomorrow my plans include dropping the kids off at their dads and enjoying my night off and Sunday, I want to air up the kids bike tires and do some riding!
For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!