"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"
This week's Meme was originally posted by Stacy @ All Stacy, All the Time.
Lola's Holiday Meme
1. What is your favorite holiday show/animated show?
Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
2. What holiday character do you think you're most like?
Susan Walker from Miracle on 34th Street.
3. What holiday character does your spouse think you're most like? Mrs Santa Claus
4. Favorite Christmas/holiday song?
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
5. Most hated Christmas/holiday song?
Ok I am a dork I like them all!
6. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it? NO
7. If you have an all holiday music radio station do you love it or hate it? Hate it.
8. Have you ever wrapped yourself as a Christmas present?
LOL no, but that is an idea!
9. Who is Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer's father?
Donner of course!
10. Do you drive through your neighborhood or one near you at night to look at other people's holiday decorations?
Yes, we did that just the other night!
11. When you see a heavily decorated house do you think, 'oh that's lovely'? Or do you think, 'oh criminy, that looks like Christmas threw up all over their lawn'?
Depends on the house and how and what it is decorated with...
12. Are you counting the days to Christmas with excited anticipation or dread?
I am going to say a bit of both.
13. When was the last time you had your photo taken with Santa?
The year before last, I took a picture with the kids. :)
Did you sit on his lap? No
14. Do you make a Christmas list for your spouse or significant other or do you rely on them to pick your gift(s) without a clue from you? We honestly do not buy each other gifts so it's not an issue. We do buy ourselves a few things we want around Christmas time, but they never end up under the tree. lol
15. When do you put up your tree? Around the 1st of December.
16. Real or fake? Fake
17. When do you take your tree down?
Usually after New Year's day.
18. Do you shop the day after Christmas sales? No
What do you shop for? See above..
19. Is your work/office having a holiday party this year?
Yes during office hours.
Will you attend? See above..
20. Do you have your New Year's Eve Plans set yet?
I do I do and boy am I excited!! :)
If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.