expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. Good times: are here, things are looking up and there's no stopping us now!

2. You can always expect a wonderful meal and good conversation at my home.

3. Sleigh bells ring can you hear them? Here they come to save me from all the crazy holiday cheer and shopping!

4. Laugh just a little more each day!

5. Once more I am up studying for a test @ work!

6. Where does this tunnel end?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting up the Christmas tree with the kiddos and taking the Christmas card photo, tomorrow my plans include making tons of cookies w/Grandma and making the Gingerbread house and Sunday, I want to make the Nutcracker ornaments!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

4 comments: