expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Love is like a booger, You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.

TAG YOUR IT!!!!!!!
RULES OF THE GAME:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged and to read your blog
________________________________________________________
Ok, 8 random facts...

1) I am currently taking classes to get my GED which I should have done YEARS ago!!

2) If I had the chance, I'd sleep all day long, every day. I'm always so tired.<--------kk stealing this cause I feel the SAME way! lol

3) I am afraid of butterflies or really anything that flies!! lol

4) I am OCD about things on my desk I will rearrange and move things around until it I like the way it looks!

5) My left foot is half a size smaller than my right foot and I passed it on to at least one of my children!

6) I am living a double life................

7) I am an 1/8th Cherokee

8) I have a brother and sister who are the same ages as my two oldest kids!

If you have never posted this "Tag" and it looks fun post it! If you do let me know! :)