expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, August 6, 2007

WOOHOO the boy is home and a rant!

WOOHOO My baby is back!! The boy got home from Cam's yesterday and I am soooooo happy! He has been gone since June 3rd and let me tell you 2 months is way too fucking long to be without your kid! I guess I better get over it cause this is the way it will be every summer for awhile, thank god I only have to do this for 8 more years!

Ok and will someone explain to me why it is that his father cannot pay child support, but the boy can come home with brand new Michael Jordan tennis shoes, a build a bear, a bunch of new clothes(nice ones not walmart) and 20lbs heavier. I mean WTF did they never leave the house this summer and let him eat anything he wanted? I am glad he got to do cool things and eat what he wanted, but if I could only get a portion of that $ sent to me than we could maybe have half the same lifestyle! Ok I am just pissy, but god help me to understand how he can be 3+months behind on child support when he makes over $50,000 dollars a year. I am confused and not a happy camper.

OMG the child weighs 96lbs now and he is 2inches taller than he was when he left. He was standing to my shoulder, he is now above my shoulder and working on being taller than me at 10yrs old! lol

EDITED TO ADD! The subject title contains the word the rant meaning it is a rant and not necessarily the way I would normally feel(depends actually), but the point is that sometimes one needs to vent without others getting all pissy about it! I am not gonna hide behind a private profile just cause others cannot understand venting! If you do not like it don't read it! Thank you I needed to get that out!