expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Random thoughts at 2:45am

Late night blogging! So random thoughts cause I cannot sleep don't mind me I don't usually make sense. So school starts on Monday and I cannot tell you how excited I am, I almost feel like a bad parent I am so excited! Life is nuts, nuts I tell you nothing appears to be slowing down in fact things are getting worse someone plz tell me there is a light at the end of this tunnel!!! Birthdays birthdays all at once it seems this time of year you almost need a second job to keep up! lol

Anyone hear the new Ozzy song "Lay your world on me" if not it rocks! lol I told you I was random!! I really really need to be in bed and here I am writing a blog jeezzzz!

The boy had one of his good friends spend the night last night and OMG I don't understand my son! He is so antisocial I do not get why he spent a good portion of his time in front of the TV rather than playing with his friend! I am thinking as I type this that I should have turned off the TV, but at the time I was just so irritated. UGH this age is driving me nuts I have to tell you!!

School school UGH I hate school and yes I know that once I am done with this things will be better, but OMG it is killing me already! I think I may have ADD or maybe mommy brain idk, but whatever it is.................is not helping my over all life!

Well it is almost 3am and I am still not tired I have no idea what to do to make myself fall asleep I NEVER have this problem! I have a bunch to do tomorrow it is just sad.