expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

My tackle for this week is going to be a two part tackle. This weekend we bought a gently used bunk bed off of Craigslist to replace the girls huge and dated wooden bunk bed. The new bed is made out of some sort of metal and that way Spunky cannot break the slats that hold her mattress!! YAY!! Plus it is a smaller more modern type bed and that makes us all happy. Now we are going to have to repaint the new bed because the paint is peeling. It was originally red and the previous owners painted it silver so it's kinda tacky right now. lol

So for the beginning, I give you me sanding the old paint off the new bed last night.

The boy helping me with my mask, it kept falling off my ears!!

and finally the tiny part of the sanding I actually got done! lol I have decided that sandpaper is a PITA so I borrowed some sanding tools from a friend and I will have the paint off and the bed ready to primer by Thursday!!Check back with my Tackle next week to see the finished project!

Find out more about Tackle It Tuesday here.

1 comment: