expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #115

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined!

1. When I look to the left, I see my gorgeous fiance!

2. The kitchen is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work it's self out!

4. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! lol

5. Community Service is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any gently used clothing or toys feel free to donate to your local woman's shelter.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night free of kids......maybe.....cross your fingers for us, tomorrow my plans include finishing the rest of the paint removal on the girls bed and hopefully repainting, if the weather works with me and Sunday, I want to finish the new bed if it is not done already and start getting the girls room moved around!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

1 comment: