expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Kontan from Kontan's Place.

The Random Question Meme

1. How old do you look?
Humm I would say my age lol which is 32yrs

2. Where do you live?
In Texas about mid way

3. Are you waiting for something?
Not anymore :)

4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
I have so many I am not sure which to choose. lol

5. Do you want/have kids?
Yes I have love kids and have four, ages 4yrs, 6yrs, 8yrs and 11yrs.

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
Nope don't really do religion although I do believe in a higher power

7. Last shocking news you heard?
Hummm that Rhianna got back with Chris Brown although I guess that is not really shocking just stupid.

8. What was the last thing you drank?
Starbucks Latte :)

9. Who do you most look like in your family?
My mother

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
A car big enough to take my entire family somewhere at the same time!!!!!!

11. Where does most of your family live?
In the same place I live

12. Where did you grow up?
Austin, TX

13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
The beach really any beach

14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
Yes and they really SUCK!

15. What can’t you wait for?
For June to get here

16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
A few minutes ago :)

17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
No

18. Want someone back in your life?
No

19. What do you order at the bar?
A Screwdriver

20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
A few weeks ago

21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
LOL yes.......

22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Apples

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
We were at Shawn and Sharon's

24. What are your nicknames?
Vermin lol don't ask

25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
If I got to retain my current knowledge I would go back 15yrs so that I could finish my schooling the right way.

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing