expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 23, 2009

Manic Monday #160


Do you screen your phone calls?
Yes I do, all the time and I do not pick up unless I want to.

When was the last time you lost your temper?
Hummmm I would have to say for once I do not remember the last time I really lost my temper. I have been trying to get better about certain things and loosing my temper is one of them.

When you're lost, do you ask for directions?
Ok so I will drive around like an idiot for awhile, but soon enough I will stop to ask for directions. It does not take me to long to realize I am lost. I am one of those people who is seriously directionally challenged!

If this meme sounds fun to you visit Manic Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for call display ... it's worth the extra $7 a month!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete