expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Morning Meme

Hi all, another week is just beginning and it is time for yet another weekly installment of the Monday Morning MeMe!! Karen asks the questions(in blue) and my answers follow(in black)!

1. Who would you rather be seated next to on a daylong bus trip: an irritating talker or a quiet starer?
What a horrible choice!! I think I would pick the irritating talker.

What’s your rationale?
I could not deal with someone starring at me!!!

2. If time wasn’t a factor or your physical health weren’t an issue, would you rather be a member of a world championship sports’ team or be the champion of an individual sport? Why?
A member of a world championship sports’ team because I am so NOT into being the one who has all the attention.

Which sport would you choose? Why?
Nascar racing because I think it would be wicked fun!

3. Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave the country and never set foot in it again? Explain, please.
No I would not accept the money. No amount of money would be worth it to me to possibly never see my friends and family again. Plus I cannot think of anywhere else I would rather live and I do not think I could stay out of the US forever!

Is money or love more important to you?
Love is much more important to me without question!

How much money would it take for you to step away from your current life?
NO amount of money would be sufficient to walk away from my current life!!!

4. Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture?
I think men have it easier to be honest.

Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex? If so, list your reasons.
When I was younger I wanted to be a boy. I am not really sure why, I think it was just the curiosity of the unknown.

If not, tell us why you like being the male/female you are now?
I like being a woman for so many reasons.

Here are just a few:
I love feeling protected by a man. I love the feeling of shaved legs and satin. I love the softness and gentleness of being a woman. I love being able to bear children, breastfeed and carry the title of mom. I love being a mother and experiencing the wonder of a child growing inside of me.

For more Monday Morning Meme participants click here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the bus thing. So rather NOT be stared at.

    ReplyDelete