expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 7, 2012

I blog because

1. Finish this sentence - The chore that I hate most is... Laundry!!

2. What are you most looking forward to this summer?
 I am looking forward to more outings with the kids! The summer is when we are able to go swimming, go on more hikes, nature walks and I love visiting the museums with them!

3. Where do you do most of your grocery shopping?  How often do you shop? 
 I always shop at H.E.B, it's our local grocery store chain. We have been shopping almost daily for the last year or so, but last week I started meal planning again. I am trying to plan for two weeks at a time and only hit the store when we need fresh veges, fruits or something I have forgotten.

4. Why do you blog?
 I blog to entertain myself, document memories and for fun! Lately I have been considering doing giveaways and paid posts, but I am just not sure if I want to... Plus I honestly have no idea how to get started! Any advice is welcome. :)
 
5. Bonus Question: Which came first the chicken or the egg?
 
 
 
Come join in the fun! Visit Acting Balanced to check out Monday Quiz About Me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm an advertising nut, loved ads since I was a kid, so I do the paid posts because they’re just fun. It’s not a serious income for me, but it pays for K-Cups and Scrapbook supplies. Feel free to email me for more info!

    When my nieces were little I loved summers and hikes, nature walks museums, etc. Just touching in an art museum, bad. :) We were in the Detroit Museum of Art and in the ancient Rome area, we were talking about how being Italian meant that the sculptures were from the same place as us and “touch the sculpture, it’s like you but SO much older.” The security guard asks me to not touch the scultur4es, my 7-year-old nice points out the sign that says to not touch the sculptures. I guess I was too caught up in the art and educational opportunity to follow the rules, huh? NOT one of my child-care shining moments! LOL

    As far as the chicken and egg go, you mean chicken eggs, right? Because I was an egg first, but I’m sure I ate chicken baby food before I ate and egg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could give the long evolution based answer but it is technically the egg if you are asking about the chicken in its current state of being.

    ReplyDelete