expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined. 


1. These three words describe my significant other: adorable, funny and brave!

2. The feeling you get when you are done with laundry is a delight!

3. Oh, how I adore my time alone (whenever I get it)!

4. One can never know what can happen if one takes time to be friendly.

5. Inevitably, it is you and no one else who is responsible for your words and actions!

6. My mother is someone who never ceased to encourage me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching movies and making homemade pizzas with the kiddos, tomorrow my plans include picking up T-man for is weekend and taking all the kids on a hike and Sunday, I want to relax and maybe read some of my book! :)

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!