expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What did you say?

Day 11-Favorite TV shows

At the moment TV is the last thing on my mind, but when I am able to watch I like a wide variety of different shows from comedy and drama to crime/mystery.

My new favorite TV show right now would have to be The Big Bang Theory! The funny part is I just started watching it this year. I had no idea what I had been missing the past few years. I still have not been able to catch up on the past few years that I missed, but I am trying. :)

I would have to say my oldest and most watched favorite would be all the CSI's especially the original CSI.

Criminal Minds
is another one that I really hate to miss. It's always full of really interesting and crazy things. It really makes you wonder about people...

Mike and Molly would have to be another one of the shows that came out this year that I REALLY enjoy! I really applaud CBS for keeping it real!!

Now when it comes family programming my favorites would be Wipeout and No Ordinary Family (although it's kinda losing my interest).

What are your favorites?