Friday, November 26, 2010
1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: Squash casserole, Yams and Pumpkin pie.
2. No one was sacked out on the couch after lunch this Thanksgiving and the kids just wanted to keep eating! lol
3. This is the perfect time of year! I wish the rest of my world would get back on track...
4. It would be time to decorate the Christmas tree, but we did that a bit early this year so it's already up!
5. Oh, man, thankfully it's over!! We had an AWESOME Thanksgiving, but I am SO glad it's over!
6. I have perfected the art of cooking a Turkey!! This year's feast went off without a hitch and I am so proud of myself! :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Eat, Pray, Love, tomorrow my plans include taking the kiddos to go visit Stacia :) and Sunday, I want to life, love and laugh!
For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!