expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Forgive me, but here is another not so wordless Wednesday. lol Jeremy took the kids to meet R2-D2 & his creator at the mall this past weekend and then they hung out at the Lego store for a little while. They were all really excited to get to see R2-D2 they even picked to go do that instead of go to the air show.

Cameron with R2-D2
Spunky with R2-D2Princess was especially excited since R2-D2 is her favorite Star Wars character! :)Jeremy and T-man with R2-D2Spunky checking out the Star Wars Build A BearsA few of the cool Star Wars Lego creationsHanging out at the Lego storeClick photos to enlarge

For more Wordless Wednesday participants check out these wonderful blogs: Ma Vie Folle, Mommy's Joy and 5 Minutes for Mom.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to visit. You have a beautiful family.

    My entries:
    Moms... Check Nyo
    Yummy-as-can-be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks like some good fun! I wanna go!! Beautiful family for sure!!

    Happy WW http://johnnjana.blogspot.com/2010/09/almost-wordless-wednesday-little.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun photos! Looks like an exciting day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my boys would love it if we had a lego store here. We have about 10K of them. I just hate cleaning them up afterwards. LOL Looks like they all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos.:-) My family is a sucker for star wars and my kids go ga-ga over R2D2 also. I hope we had the chance to go there also. I'm sure my family will be thrilled.:-)

    ReplyDelete