expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Again a Not so Wordless Wednesday post this week. While looking through some photos I came across these from our visit to the state capitol last summer. The girls are dressed up as Cowgirls, but if you look closely......get ready to laugh your butt off.....the girls chaps are on backwards! LOL!!!! I am such a huge dork cause I did not even notice until Jeremy said something to me while looking at the pictures!
and I wondered why her chaps would not lay forward...... rofl
and one of all three just for fun! :)
Click photos to enlarge

For more Wordless Wednesday participants check out these wonderful blogs: Ma Vie Folle, Mommy's Joy and 5 Minutes for Mom.

3 comments:

  1. So much fun! I hope to be able to take my kiddos soon! Such a fun learning experience! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Lisa - @ljenator
    http://www.50in8.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! And to be honest.. I would have never noticed the backwards chaps if you hadn't pointed it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going places like that. I'm big into history.

    ReplyDelete