expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. The right word in this case, is no word at all.
2. Go away and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up...is the only way to go from here...
4. Under a blanket, is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that shiny thing?
6. Taking a deep breath, is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting home from work, tomorrow my plans include working and going to Shawn/Sharon's party and Sunday, I want to finish packing the upstairs bedroom so we are ready to move Thursday!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

3 comments:

  1. I hope the move goes smoothly. I love to sleep in too. With a two year old that is very late in the morning.

    ReplyDelete