expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. Wouldn't it be easy if we all had our own "easy button"!

2. Finished it better than ever!

3. I love the taste of Bagels!

4. I need some serious organization to happen in the living room.

5. The first thing we're going to do is mix the flour with sugar and then..

6. Our bathroom faucet goes drip, drip, drip; cause the kids can't seem to turn it off!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cuddling my kiddos on the couch after work, tomorrow my plans include working...... and Sunday, I want to make it through yet another LONG BORING Sunday at work.

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I also hate working on weekends, moreso on Sundays, hope the day ends too soon for you. :)

    Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An "Easy" button would be great. I would like it to do toilets for me. Have great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are we makin mixing the sugar and flour together? It is early here and I am a bit hungry

    ReplyDelete