expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 21, 2012

What are some of your traditions?

1. Finish this sentence - The last book I read and enjoyed was.... 
Flight of the Nighthawks part of the Darkwar Saga written by Raymond E. Feist (it's part of a series). If you have any interest in Fantasy and or Science Fiction you will enjoy these books. Here is the link to his website Crydee.com in case you are interested!

2. Do you have special Victoria Day (Canadian) or Memorial Day (US) traditions?
We live in the US, so we have Memorial Day. We really don't have any traditions except to remember and discuss the fallen soldiers, the soldiers that currently fight for our rights and how lucky we are for their sacrifices.

3. If you could invent something to make your life simpler, what would it be? 
Wow this really got me to sit down and think! Hummm something that would help me meal plan! I need something to help me plan meals around ingredients I can buy and cook in bulk.

4. What is your favorite recent blog post? 
 It's a silly one, but I had fun writing it and the experience was a hoot, click here to read it: Easter, Pooping Animals and Silly Grandma's!

5.And the bonus question: Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?

Come join in the fun! Visit Acting Balanced to check out Monday Quiz About Me!

6 comments:

  1. no, i am terrified of two-wheeled motorized vehicles! actually any two-wheeled vehicles after a car hit me when i was riding a bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jen...I am terrified of motorbikes, motorcycles, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to ride dirt bikes with a friend when I was middle school aged, but not since then and never on the road. It makes me nervous to be in my car near motorcyclists, especially ones without helmets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been on dirt bikes but I am really not coordinated enough to ride in public.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never rode a motorbike.
    Check out www.emeals.com for some meal planning! I used them for a little bit and it was GREAT taking the thought process out of dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went for a Harley ride when I was 13 with my mom's friend. Not sense then.

    ReplyDelete