expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined. 

1. When we watch Ax Men I can't help, but laugh at these guys!! Spunky even asked what language are they speaking? lol

2. I am going to head to bed, finally!

3. It'll be nice once school is out and we can relax a bit more.

4. Venice, Italy is a place I always wanted to visit, but haven't yet.

5. When I'm sad I am quiet; when I'm happy I am the opposite!

6. I love helping out and learning about my community.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching The Devil Inside. Gonna try to watch it alone cause the hubby does not want to, we shall see how that goes... lol, tomorrow my plans include going to a friends baby shower and picking up T-man for our weekend... and Sunday, I want to just hang out cause this next week is going to be another really busy one!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for a short break from school myself. It's so fun to read everyone's post. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy weekend, still. With kids it's hard to "relax". I bet you have a blast with them though! I remember when I was raising my daughter... she would bring her friends over and they really created some chaos... but, it was all good! I had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOps... I used the wrong link for my post... this one on my name is correct... Sorry about that!!

      Delete