expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. After a while, your muscles finally get used to the workout and they don't hurt so much! Thank God!

2. I have not pulled out my hair at least.

3. Well, anyway, I actually made it through the day despite how frustrating it all was...

4. You are so beautiful to me. ;)

5. I always crave Wasabi peas late at night!

6. My kids keep me going.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching my two new favorite shows Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids and A Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, tomorrow my plans include going to T-man's T-ball game and a Mother's Day Luncheon and Sunday, I want to take the kiddos swimming!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with #1. I wonder how Wasabi peas taste.my friday fill-ins are up too.

    ReplyDelete