expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Roar!!

My sister, Emily, works for a fancy hair salon in downtown Austin called Roar! Tomorrow I will be visiting it for the first time ever! Let me start off by saying that I am so proud of her for all that she has accomplished!! She is terrific! :)

Not my photo, snagged off google!

I normally don’t get out of the house for things more exciting than work, grocery shopping, picking the kids up from school, and the like ... so tomorrow seems like an awesome field trip!  Not only do I get to go downtown to an exclusive hair salon (and not use MY gas), but I also get to ride the MetroRail for the first time, not to mention a beautiful hairdo (and yes, I will put a picture up for you to see later)!

Oh, and did I mention that this is before the kids get out of school, which means I get to do it all-by-myself :-)!  AND, the photo opportunities that I am sure I will have on the ride there and back!! I even painted my nails and painstakingly put together an outfit!  I know this may seem silly to most, but I cannot wait!  I am still awake and have to be up in 4.5 hours... Don't know how I’m going to sleep!  It's like waiting for Christmas! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're going to have a blast! Hope it's fabulous lovely x

    ReplyDelete