expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 14, 2012

We don't bite, unless you ask

1. Finish this sentence - The best thing about this past weekend was... 
enjoying a few drinks while making homemade PB cookies Saturday night and watching the new Underworld.

2. When company drops by unexpectedly what do you serve? 
Company never stops by unexpectedly, ever... weird!

3. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
Wow 28 yrs old, I was old, at least in today's standards.

4. Where do you blog? 
At home on my PC, tried on my phone it just makes me mad so yea... lol

5. Bonus Question: What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar?


Come join in the fun! Visit Acting Balanced to check out Monday Quiz About Me!

2 comments:

  1. those cookies sounds good!

    i'm sure i've done lots of stupid things at bars i can't remember... danced on them, made out with strangers? but probably the stupidest is bought everyone drinks. too expensive! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is not enough room on this comment section to state all the dumb things I did at a bar during my undergrad years.

    ReplyDelete