expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by Kyddryn @ Shadow and Sweetwater

Leave it to Meme

1. Who was your FIRST date?
Chad Bonner whom I am friends with on Facebook! lol

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yup yup

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Tequila

4. What was your FIRST job?
Chuck E Cheese party Coordinator

5. What was your FIRST car?
Ok I so cannot remember the make and model. It was brown and I think it was some sort of 70's Chevy Impala type car.

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
To visit my grandparents in Corpus Christi.

7. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk?
Kimberly Ashbaugh and no we do not, we had a falling out years back and I cannot get her to talk to me now......

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
My cousin Christy

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.
I have never had a roommate!

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?
To have a million dollars!!

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
I would learn to be a nurse.

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
No

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
Uhm I think ballet and cause my mom told me too! lol

14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
From where? Take off my shoes....

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.

4 comments:

  1. I could've met you at the airport then...in Corpus Christi. LOL

    And I too answered the same on #14.

    Mine's posted now...I do hope you can find a couple of minutes to come visit with me. I enjoyed reading your answers to this most personal meme. It was fun! Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A million, now you're talking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tequila? Good choice.

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to like shots of tequila but now I can't take shots of anything!

    ReplyDelete