expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Stealing

"Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. We will be very honest about our theft: We always let the owner of the selected blog know that we have ripped their meme off. In turn, we will always provide a link to their site. Join in the fun and rip it off of us every Sunday. And stop by fellow thieves blogs and have some fun... Cheers to all us thieves!"

This week's Meme was originally posted by UKOK @ Ukok's Place.

The "I've come to realize" Meme

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . .is well huge!

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . .is a very important one.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . .I either have road rage or I drive like a grandma, go figure.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .lots and lots of hugs and kisses!

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .a lot of myself somewhere....

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .things are out of my control!

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .I either talk to much or to little.

8. I’ve come to realize that money...is not my friend.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .are just not worth my time.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .be a drama queen! lol

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .are a huge PITA, but I love them anyways!

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…is the bestest mom in the whole wide world!!

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .is well an indulgence.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .I was REALLY tired!

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .I was so very very happy and fulfilled.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .about what an awesome 4th of July we had.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .is a sweet well meaning nosy butt head!

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .it sucks way to much time away!

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .was AWESOME!

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .is going to be quiet, thank god.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .Princess is off to sleepover camp for the first time, she is going to have SO much fun!

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .SLEEP!

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . .hum everyone that plays Sunday Stealing! ;p

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .is what you make of it.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .was so much fun!!!!!!!!!

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .is NIN!

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .are wonderful and one of a kind!

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .will be one of many big changes.

29. I’ve come to realize that me exes. . .need to just disappear.....

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .go back to school.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .is an everyday struggle, but one that is well worth it!

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .most women.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .is just that, my past!

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .are a lot of fun at Shawn and Sharon's house!

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .of creepy crawlies!

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .is all about my attitude and choices.

If you want to read more about the meme or join in the fun please visit Sunday Stealing.

2 comments:

  1. PITA- no kidding. I'm with ya.

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/great-jackson-quotes-and-stealing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life definitely is what you make of it. Your attitude about life is more important than what actually happens.

    ReplyDelete