expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Friday 5

The topic for this week's Friday 5 is Usefulness:

1. What’s something in your possession that has long outlived its usefulness?
I am gonna go with the broken dryer that is in the garage!

2. Who in your life has proven to be a very useful person to know?
Wow it is hard to pick just one cause I know quite a few useful people.

3. For group projects requiring collaborative planning and then collaborative execution, in what capacity are you most useful?
I am most useful in the planning and organizing stages.

4. What’s something someone gave you that you didn’t think much of but later became surprisingly useful?
The cool neck and shoulder herbal pack mom got me years ago (like the one below) has really come in handy lately! 5. What is the most useful book in your house?
LOL! I am not sure we have any "useful" books!

For more Friday 5 participants click here!

2 comments:

  1. I hate to say it but I think my dryer is getting ready to become unuseful as well, it's making some really awful noise and smells like it's burning which can't be a good sign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers for the Friday5, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete