expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi all, another week is almost over and it is time for yet another weekly installment of Friday Fill-Ins! Janet asks the questions and my answers are underlined.

1. It's time for school to start!!

2. The Inflatable Wonderland; it's not a bad place for catching up with old friends.

3. I must be crazy to think he can control himself....

4. Being a mommy is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My quiche is simply NOT fluffy enough! I need to work on that....

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was this afternoon when my mom showed me the card I had given my dad for his 40th birthday, 13 years ago pretty funny stuff! lol

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to picking T-man up for his weekend visitation, tomorrow my plans include taking the kiddos to see the balloons take off at the lake Saturday morning and Sunday, I want to have lots of fun when Spunky's BFF comes over to play and then pick up Cameron from the airport! YAY!!

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here!

2 comments:

  1. I love your comment #3. I just tried to explain to a client that her 18 month old is just not old enough to learn to control his impulses yet.

    ReplyDelete