expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Crazy Questions

"This is just a short meme meant to have some quick fun and not get too tedious. Every Monday we will post questions that we hope are a little thought provoking! Have Fun!"

This weeks meme: The Bucket List and other oddities.


1. Do you have a bucket list?(if you have it posted fill free to post your URL) If you don't have one, then quick jot down 5 quick things on a piece of paper that you know you'd want on your list...or imagine some of the things you know you'd put on a Bucket list to be.
Wow I have never really though much about doing this, but I think it should be fun.

First off I want to go to Venice, Italy. This has been a dream of mine since I was a young child.

Then as much of a chicken as I am, I would love to go skydiving!

Next I want to go mountain climbing! Seriously I think it would be so exhilarating!

I think making wine and squishing the grapes with my own feet would be like the coolest thing ever!!

and then finally I would like to learn how to make cookies w/out burning them! ;p

2. Do you think you have fulfilled anything on your bucket list or bucket list to be?
Nope not even close!

3. What are the top 3 things you'd like to do before you leave this world?
One ~ I want to see my grandchildren!
Two ~ I want to see as much of the world as I can.
Three ~ I want to get married to someone I really and truly love! Teehee found the man now to get married!
PS ~ This was really hard!

4. If it would take a lot of money to fulfill one of your wishes on your bucket list, would you try to find the money or just skip that one?
It would really depend on how much my heart was set on being able to do that one thing and of course on how feasible it was to put together the money.

5. Fill in the blank -Life is just a -------- crazy bunch of random events that leads you to the best and worst in your life! Never underestimate fate!

6. Fill in the blank - The glass isn't half empty it's ------ half full of a Mexican Margarita! YUM!

7. If you had a chance to be with your MOST favorite entertainer in the whole world before you leave this world, who would that be and how much time would you want to spend with them?
I would choose Drew Barrymore and I think I would want at least 4hrs to spend with her, depending of course on how many hrs or days total I had left.

8. If you were given the chance to go anywhere in the world before the end comes...where would you go and what would you want to see?
Egypt and the pyramids. I have always been fascinated by the culture and history that has taken place there.

Please come join in on the fun at Monday Crazy Questions!

6 comments:

  1. margarita! yumm my last margarita was on new year's celeb! too long ago; but since i'm preggy i can't drink haha
    great answers :) mine's HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one but I haven't really completed any...or many I should say. *sigh* By the time I get around to it, I'll be too old or too dead. :o( lol
    http://www.maviefolle.com/wp1/my-bucket-list/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers...it's fun to see all the variances of answers!
    Loved #5!!!
    Thanks for joing in again!!!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey- there are people out there who really appreciate a burnt cookie :)

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/monday-crazy-questions-and-recipe-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoooooooooHoooooooooo, Margarita's!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Egypt. Wow!

    My answers are ::here::

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete