expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

1. When you are having a bad day, what do you do as a little ‘pick me up’?

Gosh I struggle with this, I have a really hard time pulling myself out of a funk and I know that it is just me being stubborn. One thing that works for me is taking a shower while listening to my favorite music, that usually works to help my mood improve. If I do not have time for a shower than I eat some chocolate! LOL!


2. How long have you been blogging? Who is your target audience? How often, if at all, do you think about quitting or taking an extended break?

I have been blogging since June of 2007 so about 18months. I have no idea who is my target audience. Anyone who wants to read what I write! lol I took a break for a few months back in the summer because things were well just nuts here at home and I was not sure in what direction I wanted to take this blog. I think it is normal to want to take breaks and of course all good things come to an end at some point.


3. Think back over the past year. Tell us: five good things that happened in your life, three bad things that happened in your life.

Now go through your blog archives and pick five posts that you personally liked/resonated with you, or, you would like to share with your new readers. Link to them, please.


Wow ok let's see the past year.........

Let's start with good things, we got a new garbage disposal! lol

We received Max my sweet little kitty Dec 07' and I have to tell you I love her so much! She is my little sweetie all the way. Come to think of it I should have used her in question #1, if I need to calm down I cuddle on little Max and I feel all better!

I got to meet my wonderful friends Vicky, Jennifer and Tina in real life! It sounds so funny to put it that way, but that is the way it happened. We met on our mommy forum online gosh almost 2yrs ago and have been friends since then. They are such beautiful, funny and great people to be around! It was awesome after talking to them for so long on the internet and the phone to finally be able to give them all a huge hug and talk to them in person!

My little brother Chip graduated High School! I have to tell you that this was one of the proudest days I can remember and I know that sounds silly, but he is the first and only one of us to have had a Graduation Ceremony. My sister and I both have GED's because we could not buckle down and get our education taken care of at the right time. Chip I am VERY proud of you and I love you very much!

I was able to reconnect with a long lost friend of 13yrs! We lost contact about 6.5 yrs ago and finally found each other again back in April of this year. I was so incredibly HAPPY to find her again and to find out she had another kiddo while we were out of touch! I love her dearly and I wish her all the best! :)

and on to the bad

Merlin died just this last month and that was really hard. He was such a wonderful man and will be missed very much by so many!

Jeremy ended up in the hospital again due to his legs and well that really sucks! Added in with baby momma drama and well the whole thing goes to shit!

Lastly the boy's dad was a total Fxxkwad about Christmas again this year, which I guess we should have seen coming, but it is really hard to explain to an 11yr old who really loves his dad!


I went through my blog archives and these are the five posts I would like to share with you all! :)

I picked this post because it was one of my favorites from the Wrapped Emotions site.
Wrapped Emotions: We are going to get more comfortable

I chose this post because we are having this for dinner tonight! It is a tradition of ours to make this soup after having a Christmas or Thanksgiving Ham! :)
Split Pea and Ham Soup

I wanted to share this post with you all because it is a sweet and touching poem!
How Preemie Moms Are Chosen

Had to put this one in here cause I got a laugh out of this terribly horrible no good awful day and I had forgotten that it happened! lol
Excuse me I have to vent a second!

Last, but certainly not least the Christmas Meme from last year!
A Christmas Meme


4. It’s a new year - a new beginning. Please finish this sentence: I will work very hard to make the following three things happen in 2009:

I will try my best to be more patient, loving and kind while Jeremy is going through his incredibly grumpy stages due to his leg!

I will try my best to lose some of this weight that has just come out of nowhere! *rolls eyes*

Last, but not least I will try my best to gain control of my garage!!!!!!

Ok so I may come in here and changes these cause right now nothing serious comes to mind well except the first!

For more Monday Morning Meme participants click here!