expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

1. It’s the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature is stirring … except you, you can’t sleep, and it’s 3:00 o’clock in the morning. What do you do?

Hummm I would first take a nice warm shower and see if that helped me to get sleepy again. If not than I might come downstairs and decorate some more for Christmas morning, maybe get crazy and bake some bread! lol Who knows I LOVE my sleep and I think I might just be insane if I woke up at 3:00AM on Christmas morning only to find that I was not able to go back to sleep!

2. What is the one attribute that you have that your significant other struggles with? Why do you think he/she struggles with it? Now tell us one attribute that your significant other has that you wish you possessed.

He struggles with the fact that I give myself freely to help others! It bothers him that I willing to drop what I am doing to help my mom or really any close friend or family member even if I already have a lot on my plate! I feel like even if it adds a bit more to my plate that sometimes family needs to lean on each other!

I wish I was half as patient and level headed as he is most of the time!!

3. What advice do you have for your next door neighbor? (This would be a good time to air your grievances - or - praise something about your neighbor). Begin with: Dear Neighbor, There is something I’d like to tell you …

Dear Neighbor,

There are some things I'd like to tell you.......starting with you dog. If you do not want to hear it bark neither do your we so instead of standing on your back porch at 7AM yelling at the dog to stop barking maybe you should bring the stupid dog INSIDE or maybe getting rid of the dog would be a good option! Since you obviously do not care about the animal which is why is stays outside barking at ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT!!! On a good note I really enjoy how sweet, respectful and well behaved you daughters are they are always a pleasure to have in my house. One thing I wonder about it is why they are always grounded or in trouble? Are they really that hard to handle? I have never seen children that young(6 and 9) be grounded so often, just seems odd to me I guess! Oh and do you think it is possible for you to drive down the street at the speed limit or at least not driving like a bat out of hell!? There are children that live on this street including yours so you would think you would drive safely!


Thanks I needed to get that off my chest! As you can tell I am not fond of my neighbors! lol

4. If you could live yesterday all over again, what would you do anything differently?

I would have been more understanding with my mother.

For more Monday Morning Meme participants click here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the neighbors thing.. Ugh. It's a shame we can't hand-select them!

    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete