expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

1. What is bothering/stressing you out right his minute? Is this problem something you can solve on your own? Or will you simply have to ride the wave and see how it turns out? In the meantime, how are you coping with the stress - how do you unwind?

Jeremy being in the hospital, the boy and his book report and multiple other things I dare not talk about are stressing me out right now! Uhm well I cannot solve any of these on my own actually, I will just have to ride it out and see what happens. Jeremy will be home tomorrow so that helps with how I feel and the boy well he knew when his report was due so he will have to either ask his teacher for more time or turn it in a day late! It was his responsibility not mine. As far as how I cope with the stress I am not sure to be honest!

2. When was the last time you made a compromise with someone? Tell us about it. How did that compromise turn out?

I honestly just cannot think right now so I am gonna use an easy one. I compromised with the kids this evening when it came to a snack before dinner. You see I had been at the hospital for a few hours visiting DH and my mom had been babysitting the kids. She took them to the park and then to the store for them to pick out a snack. They of course picked out a bunch of crap(fruit snacks, chocolate & chips) and then the boy realized what time is was and told grandma "Mom never lets us have snacks this close to dinner so maybe we should wait!". When I got home the kids ran down the stairs all excited asking if they could have some of the snacks they bought. So we decided together that they could have two pieces of chocolate before dinner if they promised to eat good and we would have some of the chips with dinner! It all worked out well and they ate all their dinner!

3. What modern day convenience would you be willing to give up forever? Why would you give up that particular convenience and how would you give it up?

Oh wow how to choose this is just well..........hard! I have been thinking about this for quite some time and I am still not sure what to choose! I am going to have to say I would go without my cell phone without too much of a problem! I would give it up because honestly I do not NEED it, it's just a convenience. Yes it does make things easier like this past week while Jeremy was in the hospital and there were so many other things going on, but I could live without it! How would I give it up? I have a Net 10 prepaid phone so I would donate it or give it to the boy! lol

4. If you found yourself locked inside a public restroom stall, what would you do? Climb over the door? Or crawl under the door? Tell us about the worst public restroom experience you’ve ever had.

Omgosh I am not sure what I would do if I was locked inside a public restroom stall! It would depend on so many things how much time I had, if I was in a hurry, where I was like a nice restaurant or a gas station etc! If I had nothing to do and had all the time in the world I would probably wait for the next person to come in and see if they could help. Of course if no one came in for a long time I would have to do something else and I think I would crawl under the door before over because as gross as the floor is that would be better than falling from the top! LOL!

The worst experience I have ever had having to do with a public restroom would have to be the time I dropped my purse in a portable toilet at the Renaissance festival! I had to retrieve it because I had way too much money in it to just leave it and my licence etc YUCK!!!!!!

For more Monday Morning Meme participants click here!

1 comment:

  1. The Renaissance festival sounds like something I would really enjoy, but I've got to admit that your ordeal in the public potty beats mine! Gross! But I'd have to fish my handbag out too...

    Thanks for stopping by and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete