expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Spinach Stuffed Pasta

I cooked this for dinner tonight and everyone liked it! That honestly never happens or at least very rarely! lol So I thought I would share this wonderful find with all of you! It took a little more prep time than I am used too, but it was certainly worth it! I hope you enjoy it! :)

Slow Cooker Spinach Stuffed Pasta

*Changes to recipe, I doubled all ingredients except spinach.*

Ingredients:
1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
2 cups Ricotta
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
1/2 cup diced onions
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, and squeezed dry

Directions:
Cook jumbo shells according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Pour 1/2 of spaghetti sauce into crock pot. In a medium bowl, combine spinach and remaining ingredients, mixing well. Stuff each pasta shell with spinach mixture and layer in crock pot. Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over shells. Cook on LOW for 4 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a movie AND a meal today?? lol. This receipe sounds REALLY good! I'm cooking a pork roast in the crock pot today. Maybe I'll try this one next week.

    I love spinich. My kids hate it.
    MORE FOR ME! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really awesome everyone loved it even my non-spinach eating kid! Even the hubby is still ranting about it! lol Oh and to let you know I doubled all the ingredients in the recipe except the spinach so I think that helped.

    Let me know how you liked it if you do make it. I am curious what others think. I took some over to feed my mom and step-dad they loved it also! It was such an ego boost! lol

    ReplyDelete