expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #92

Photobucket

1. October is one of my favorite months, I love Halloween.

2. Flying creatures of any type really scare me!

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's Fall, gosh I wish the seasons changed in Texas! lol

4. My favorite horror movie is American Psycho because it is just seriously twisted.

5. Shawn and Sharon's house = good memories.

6. It was a dark and stormy night when all the lights went out in Ruidoso. Wow what a night that was we all slept in the living room together to keep us all warm.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the premiere of Sanctuary on Sci-fi, tomorrow my plans include the Marathon kids run in the morning, Nathans bday party and we get to see the T-Man!!! and Sunday, I want to REST! lol

For more Friday Fill-Ins participants click here

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen that movie, I need to put it on my list! Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete