expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Frusteration

You know there are days like today that I just want to crawl in a hole and hide! For some reason I am having a hard time coping with the children today and they have only been home from school for 2hrs! Why don't they listen to anything I am so tired of repeating myself 100times and yes I know they will never listen, but OMG I am just not dealing well today! Hell the boy just got 45mins ago and I am already frustrated with him! I find it really difficult to not act frustrated when I am SO ready to just burst. Plus I know that it makes it hard for him to get his homework done and concentrate if he feels the frustration off of me so I am trying my best to act normal which yea does not work.

He is such a good kid and has such good intentions, but he is NOT applying himself in math at all! He wants to continue with the IB program, but if he fails even one semester of math he will not be able to participate. I keep trying to help him understand this, but it seems to go in one ear and out the other! We cannot afford a tutor and I am struggling to figure out what I can do to help him other than what I am already doing.

Oh and I had to clean the damn fish tank again today like totally remove the water and everything! I just deep cleaned it a week ago, those freaking goldfish are NASTY!! Fun to watch and I really like them, but NASTY none the less!! I think we may need a bigger tank or something. I also cleaned out the cabinet with all the plastic containers today because since we started having the kids put the dishes away they seem to just get thrown in there...........

1 comment:

  1. Ditto, Ditto, and DITTO! Exhausting isn't it? Arghhhhh

    ReplyDelete